Ranch Series Barn | Working Horse Ranch Barns
Ranch Series Barns
Barnmaster Ranch Series Barns for the working ranch.
The Ranch Series barn is the perfect, dependable workhorse. A solid, well built, safe environment for your horse, needing minimal maintenance. You have more important things to do than worry about your barn.
About the Ranch Series
The Barnmaster Ranch Series is the perfect centerpiece for the ranch you've always dreamed of!
It's a solid, well built, safe environment for your horses with features that make it virtually maintenance-free. You have more important things to do than worry about your barn. But there's nothing that says a hard working barn can't look good. Available in four different roof lines and a wide variety of colors, this solid investment will look like a million bucks for years to come.
Practical for your busy lifestyle:
- Ranch Series Stall Fronts feature easy-to-maintain, all-steel interior with color accents in just the right places.
- Steel Tack and Feed storage that's as easy to maintain as our stall system.
- 14 Guage Galvanized Steel Frame built to last a lifetime.
- MDBarnmaster's SuperRib™ 26 guage roof panels that are leak-free and stand up to high winds and heavy snow loads.
Safest Horse Housing Product Available:
- Steel interior wall system that is Kick-Proof, Chew-Proof and has a 0% Fire Spread rating.
- Walls are easy to sanitize, keeping your horse safe from disease.
Virtually Unlimited Configurations:
- From single-stall shedrow to boarding facilities, our modular design allows the flexibility to build the barn of your dreams.
- Unlimited architectural style options including four standard rooflines:
- How To Order
Design to installation in eight weeks or less!
Our barn experts provide hassle-free design, quote, order and installation of your Barnmaster Ranch Series Barn. You're just a few steps away...
Your barn is a rewarding investment - make it your own:
- How many horses do you care for?
- What does your dream barn look like?
- Is your barn located in an extreme climate?
- Have you determined a budget?
Your barn is chosen - let's build it:
- Every barn is engineered to local standards.
- Schematics are provided for hassle-free permit process.
- With a stamp of approval, the manufacturing process begins.
- Your contractor begins site preparation, including site grading and concrete.
The real excitement begins:
- Once manufacturing is complete, your barn is shipped from our manufacturing facility in Ontario, CA.
- Your contractor installs your barn in just days.
- Time to move in! In most cases, you're enjoying your new barn in less than eight weeks from design approval!
Low-Cost, Sensible Financing Exclusive to MDBarnmaster!
Finance your next barn
MDBarnmaster has low-cost financing options for all budgets - up-to $40,000 for qualified buyers!
Financing your new barn or building has never been easier! Ask your local MDBarnmaster Dealer or
MDBarnmaster offers a variety of barn financing and modular building financing options to meet the unique needs of our customers. Depending on your financial situation, we can work with you to make your barn or building a reality.
Benefits to Buyer are:
- Up to 100% financing on credit approval
- Loans offered up to $40,000
- No equity required – Any homeowner can apply, no matter the value of the home
- Ability to close in as little as 12 days – Minimal documents required from the borrower
- No pre-payment penalties
- Fixed interest rate loans are tax deductible
- Depending on the loan, up to 10 year amortization and term
No Hassle Warranty
MATERIAL AND WORKMANSHIP WARRANTY
MDBarnmaster warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of (3) years from the date the product is delivered to the Original Purchaser. "Original Purchaser" is that person or entity who originally purchases MDBarnmaster products for their own use. This warranty is subject to the terms, provisions, exclusions and limitations set forth.
ROOF PANELS - 40 YEAR WARRANTY
MDBarnmaster warrants by the manufacturer to the Original Purchaser (40) year limited warranty, pro-rated from (1) year, non-transferable, must be installed within continental US. Coverage includes paint peel, check, chip, or crack resulting from a manufacturers defect for a period of (40) years from the date of invoice providing it meets the limitations of minimum slope of 3:12 or greater and is not within 1000 feet of an aggressive environment such as, but not limited to, salt water. Excessive chalk and fade is covered for the first (10) years (note: chalk and fade occur normally as the binders and pigments of the paint system break down, fade is expected to be uniform with equal exposure to the sun).
STEEL LINED WALL OR DOOR PANELS -LIFETIME "KICK-THRU" LIMITED WARRANTY
MDBarnmaster warrants to the Original Purchaser that It will repair or replace any double sided steel lined wall or door in which a horse kicks completely through while the Original Purchaser continues to own the MDBarnmaster barn in which that panel was originally installed. The Original Purchaser's sole and exclusive remedy for breach of warranty is espressly limited to: 1) return of the goods and repayment of the purchase price, or 2) repair and replace nonconforming goods or parts as set forth herein. The maximum liability of MDBarnmaster in connection with this Limited Warranty shall not in any event exceed the original price paid for the product claimed to be defective or unsuitable.
The following are specifically excluded from the limited warranty: 1) Rust because stall mats, bedding, or any other objects that can hold moisture contact walls and wall channels. MDBarnmaster recommends all walls be raised by piers, footings, or curbs 3 1/2" above ground level. 2) Incidental, cosmetic, or consequential damages. 3) Damage resulting from improper installation, misuse, neglect, accident, or use in violation of instructions furnished by MDBarnmaster. 4) Damage resulting from acts of God, war, or riots. 5) Equipment and parts which have been altered in any way whatsoever without authorization from MDBarnmaster. 6)All repairs and replacement parts not authorized by MDBarnmaster. 7) Wood Finishes (reversed batten board, T&G, T-1-11, Pre-finished Hardiboards, etc.) MDBarnmaster recommends that you NOT use wood product materials on the exterior of any building or the interior of a stall containing animals nor does MDBarnmaster warrant such applications. Because of woods inherent unstable qualities, Original Purchaser agrees that any warping, seperation or surface damage or deterioration of any wall or door panel is not due to any defect in material or workmanship, and is not covered by this Limited Warranty. On other areas where you use wood products, MDBarnmaster recommends that you have them sealed and then painted or stained to protect them from the effects of the elements and use. 8) Any labor costs incurred in removing or reinstalling MDBarnmaster parts or products.
MDBarnmaster MAKES NO OTHER REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT AND COMPONENTS AND THE FOREGOING IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXCEPT TITLE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND MDBarnmaster MAKES NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OR USE.
MDBarnmaster Color Chart
Exterior Wall Colors
Roofing, Trim & Facia
Colors shown are as close to actual colors as allowed by the digital process. Contact your sales rep for actual metal samples.